Wednesday, October 1, 2014

INKTEMBER

What? I missed it? It's October?

Crap. Inktober? What kind of stupid name is that?

Anyhoo, I'm terrible at sketching in ink and have been goaded by my pal into accepting the Inktober challenge. One sketch per day for the whole of the stupid month. God, this is a bad idea. I'm super lazy and unimaginative, and the Monsters and Dames deadline is only five weeks away.



But that's the point! I lack discipline! I must take my amateurish scrawls and forge them into slightly-better-than-amateurish-to-reasonably-professional scrawls! By the end of the month I will be an inking MACHINE. Or possibly I'll give up by the weekend. We'll see.

*Also I've been watching Blue Blazes too much. It's the best thing ever.

Alrighty. Day One! GO!



...and here's some of the process work (including some digital colour which is totally cheating and frowned upon):


No comments: